Changjiang Securities president was leaving the storm the truth: capital predators Liu Yiqian push back?

  • Time:
  • From:AIAT
  • Author:atr
  • Views:235

original title: Changjiang Securities president was leaving the storm the truth: capital predators Liu Yiqian push back?

whether Liu Yuanrui can succeed to the president or be the key.

has only four versions of the market in one day because of the resignation of one broker. The plot of a variety of reversal, like a "palace fight" drama.

On the afternoon of 26

12, the Yangtze River securities issued a announcement that the board of directors received a written resignation report from Deng Hui and resigned as president of the company because of his work. The board of directors of the company will complete the appointment of the new president as soon as possible. Deng Hui continues to serve as a member of the board of directors and the board of directors of the board of directors of the board of directors of the board of directors of the board of directors.

According to

, Liu Yuanrui is the vice president of Changjiang Securities and the general manager of the Institute. He was an analyst and deputy general manager of the Changjiang Securities Research Institute. People in the industry said that Deng Hui's departure may be due to the actual control of the Yangtze River Securities.

Liu Yiqian is the master of

Changjiang Securities, formerly known as Hubei securities, was founded in March 18, 1991 and is registered as Wuhan. It is a nationwide full license listed securities company. Changjiang Securities was listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange on 2007, and it is the sixth listed brokerage in China.

In the first half of

2017, Changjiang Securities realized business income of 2 billion 764 million yuan, an increase of 7.30% compared with the same period last year. The net profit attributable to shareholders of listed companies was 995 million yuan, a decrease of 10.75% compared with the same period last year. The overall performance is better than that of the peers. However, the annual report showed that the total amount of other disputes in the Yangtze River Securities which had not reached the standard of major litigation disclosure was 407 million yuan, and the total debt was estimated to be 12 million 530 thousand yuan.

The stock structure of the

Yangtze River Securities is relatively scattered, and the top two shareholders are close to the stock.

according to Changjiang Securities in 2017 three quarterly, sinline group and concerted action in China life holds 12.72% Changjiang Securities and 4.28%, a total of 17%. The Hubei energy group of the China Three Gorges Corporation and its unanimous actors of the Three Gorges capital holdings hold 9.17% and 6.02% respectively, with a total of 15.19%. Actual control of sinline group and Kuo Hua life per capita for Liu Yiqian.

is interesting that Liu Yiqian has become a well-known collector in the past few years. He has spent $280 million to buy the Chenghua chicken bucket color cylinder cup, then drink a tea.